Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wrapping up!

Our school year is complete!  I went thru papers, books, markers, pens, etc... and organized our school cabinet.  This was our best schooling year yet, and it was mostly due to my outlook.  I put so much pressure on myself in the beginning that it was easy to doubt and feel overwhelmed.  Honestly, it is one of my greatest joys and accomplishments now.  Seeing Claire reading now, and Lily get her multiplication! I get to come alongside our kids and not only see them learn academics, but watch their character grow!  I am so thankful for grandparents that support what we are doing!  It is an enormous blessing to be backed.



Thankful for them learning that family is first!



Thankful for naptimes right in our living room.



Thankful for field trips with friends from New Hampshire that share our same vision of life.
Don't want to gush, but overall my heart is very grateful for this year and the opportunity to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment