Friday, May 10, 2013

Late Night Friday Blog Party!

Hi, everyone. I am on vacation in NY with my twins visiting my parents while my hard working husband works long shifts in the ICU this month. I'm up late blogging about the blog party this week! I'm also about to have ice cream with bananas and hot fudge as soon as I'm done here while I watch HGTV (a luxury we don't have at home). Ok, back to the blog party...

Today, Heather of Vivid Hue Home is being featured. Her children aren't babies anymore, but she went back and found pictures of their nurseries. I LOVE how she decorated them. You should check it out!

click to view the party

Don't forget to check out the other style contributors when you get a chance.

Forever's Like a Dream- KelleyLittle Black Door- Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment