Monday, May 27, 2013

I love trash!

It's amazing the beauty that can come from things people throw away!  Our room got  a rehab entirely out of trash.  Doesn't get much scrappier than that!  So many years our room felt off...  I have found our room the hardest for me to decorate.  I didn't want it too girly for Andy's sake.  I always lean toward simple, clean and lots of plants!  So why for so long did I try everything else? 
He used 2 pieces of pier that washed up on to our beach!  Took about 3 hours!


Help is plentiful!


Thinking of a drop cloth bed skirt... and picking up that shirt...and hard wood floors(=

String, pictures and clothespins, we like quick fixes here at Scrappy Love!

3 comments:

  1. i love it, it looks wonderful. and love how you styled the rest of the room with the throw and the window panes and photos of the family. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the blanket on the end of the bed kind of looks like seaweed (in a superb way =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! never thought about that ... Thanks! I'm excited for a sick day because of this bedroom!

    ReplyDelete