Thursday, March 21, 2013

What I wore today

I like seeing what other moms wear during their days.  Today we had an appt for Bode and I liked  what I wore, which made it qualify for a blog(=.  If you are annoyed that I posted a picture of my outfit, be thankful I'm not doing the duck face as well.

Here's the rundown; 
Scarf from a local, free trade store(I actually am blanking on the name.)
sweater is from a local boutique called E.Street Denim
Tank from Target(I wish I would have bought one in every color!)
Jeans from Target
Boots from Target
Apparently I love Target!

2 comments:

  1. I like outfit posts, too. I'm glad this is is a new feature of Scrappy Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's important to like what you wear. It's amazing how feeling cute makes your whole day feel better!

    ReplyDelete