Wednesday, February 6, 2013

More Sign Projects Part 2

I had seen this a while back on Pinterest and pinned it thinking it would be an easy/cheap gift to make for my parents and my in-laws. 


Source
So Christmas came around and I remembered this sign idea! Remember the wood that was in our garage when we moved here?? Well, I did all the same steps as my previous post plus painted wood clothes pins to match. I hot glued the pins evenly onto the board. Thankfully, there was paint left here as well that I was able to use for the clothes pins and the writing.

I was really happy with how it turned out and can't wait to see it up on the wall with pictures of the grandkids (mine included :) 

It is such a fast project. Anyone can do it. Remember this when you need a quick gift to make for the grandparents in your life!

Here's my finished project!


No comments:

Post a Comment