Monday, October 7, 2013

Why we do what we do.

Tonight I will be sharing with a group of ladies DIY projects and also why I think it's important.  I thought it would be a good time to share the same with you.  You see everyday I read dark stories, sad news and the bleak reality of the world we live in.  But then I create something, or share a beautiful meal with friends and family and it reminds me of the truth and beauty that is also present.  Thank God for light in darkness!  A DIY project seems pretty trivial a thing in light of government shutdowns and one more tragic shooting, but if we share light  and open our homes in grace and kindness, it's just a little sliver of Heaven here on Earth.  So we paint, write, plant, and create in the hope that through our small expressions of beauty the Father of light will be seen.   So go share a meal with friends and think about all the lovely things that do surround us.  It's important!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment