Thursday, August 15, 2013

Iced Coffee

I have gotten into the habit, if there is extra coffee in the pot in the morning, to make it up like I normally would (cream and sugar) and then put it in the fridge for an afternoon ice coffee treat. It tastes so refreshing! Not, sure what I like more right now, sweet tea or iced coffee. I'd say they are equal. Well, maybe sweet tea with summer meals and iced coffee as an afternoon treat.


I have recently learned from a friend about doing a cold brew to make iced coffee. I haven't tried it yet, but basically you put your coffee grounds directly into the water in some sort of container and keep in the fridge for 24 hrs. Then you just drain out the grounds and there you have a nice thick cup of iced coffee! Can't wait to try it! Anyone do this?


No comments:

Post a Comment