Friday, June 28, 2013

A simple touch

To me the tree house just needed something and I couldn't figure out what! We repainted it the blue color after I tried to mimic a picture I saw in a magazine, but it still wasn't doing it for me. We had replaced the stairs and railings to make it sturdier/safer for the kids and then there was the wood for the coop. It seemed to me like there was too much going on with old/new/painted/unpainted wood.


Then I got the idea to add a banner, and it seemed to fix all my problems! I kinda really love it now!


I would still take any suggestions on painting though if you have any. Like should I paint the new wood white? change the tree house color? change the trim color? paint the coop the same color as the tree house or a different one?????

No comments:

Post a Comment