Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A favorite things list

I love summer, but some things enhance this season and I thought I would share what those things are for me.
1.  Gardening!  Everyday I water, weed and transplant something and it makes me feel whole.  I know that sounds weird but when I garden I am engaging all 5 senses, so that has to be good(=.
 











2.  Our kids!  Biking, hiking, swimming, ice cream and siestas.  Children are the 
greatest blessing and summer is so special with them!





3.  Tank tops, skirts and sandals, need I say more? Denim shirts are suddenly adorable to me too!
4.  Summer reading!  Reading this next because I have loved the show so much. 




5.  Last, but certainly not least an epic road trip rounds out the summer.  We (the kids and I ) are heading to NY to visit Andy's side of the family.  We will be armed with Pandora, snacks, car bingo, books and car games.  I am super excited to bond in this way with the kids.  I also will be experimenting with natural energy supplements for the long drive, so I'll let you know how that goes.
Now I'm off to a siesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment