Friday, May 31, 2013

DIY Frame Project and Blog Party

I am in the process of adding decorations to my walls to make my house look more inviting. I came across prints on Etsy by Katie Daisy that I loved so I splurged and bought a few. She also designed my favorite blog that I follow! Here is one that is now hanging on our stair landing and gives me a helpful reminder as I see it everyday.


Isn't it pretty?! I the frame at Goodwill for $2. Spray painted the wood with white I already had and then spray painted the matting this nice green color that matched perfectly to the print that I also already had! That's a win win in my opinion!



Here it is hanging nicely for me to see every day! 


It's Friday so don't forget to check out the Blog Party. Only 1 more week to get more ideas on baby nurseries from these great style contributors.


Here are the other contribors if you want to check out their blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment