Monday, May 20, 2013

Chicken Wire Frame

Since we had a bunch of extra chicken wire from making the coop I thought I would make a chicken wire frame I have seen on Pinterest. It was SO easy! Seriously, if you can use a staple gun, you can make one. 

I got this frame with no glass in it at the Habitat for Humanity re-store for $2 a while back thinking I wanted to do this project sometime. I painted it white, laid out the chicken wire (hard to see against the cream carpet. Sorry), stapled onto the back (requires a little muscle strength), and trimmed off the excess wire. Done!



I hung it by my desk replacing the old window I had hanging there and attached favorite pics, a calendar for the month of May, a magazine clipping of flowers for a future flower garden, and fabric strips.



I love how it adds color to the room and how easy it is to switch out pictures or add stuff to it.

You should make one! You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment