Friday, March 15, 2013

Free Printables

I came across this website ontobaby when I was looking for baby shower ideas for a shower I am throwing later this month for a friend. The website is LOADED with ideas and even has free printables for invitations. I thought you might be interested in knowing about this site! It's more than just shower ideas too by the way. It has nursery ideas, maternity picture ideas, baby names, diaper bag info just to name a few. You should check it out!

Here is the free invite I was able to print. There were probably 25 color options and then you just type in your info and it creates an invitation for you to print from home! Simple, Easy, and Cute!

I'll update you on how the shower goes. I've never thrown one all by myself! The theme is yellow and green with a nature feel to it. I'm thinking branches with birds and leaves hanging from them and of course a scrappy strips banner. Possibly some tissue paper balls. We'll see. It's all starting to come together in my mind! 

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment: