Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's festivities.

I love parties!  Honestly, we were going to throw a presidential birthday party, just to have another party.  Valentine's is such an easy one to celebrate!

DIY tutorial coming soon!


The prizes

This runner has pieces of the girl's baby dress, which I wanted to keep, but not in dress form!


Classic game of clothespins in the jar.  Did I mentioned everyone dressed up in pink?

I LOVE this picture!  Everyone reading each others sweet messages.

Meet Valentine the Pig.  We played a rousing game of, 'Pin the heart on the pig's nose.'   It's a homeschool fave(;.


I couldn't part with this pretty, little Valentine Lily made with the fabric from her baby dress.  Now it's framed and sitting pretty in the girl's room.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun idea! I love the thought of making valentines or a table runner (or something else decorative) with baby clothes. Honestly it makes me tear up just to think about it :) Thanks for sharing a fun post!

    ReplyDelete